Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, the award-winning oceanfront resort on Mexico’s Pacific coast, invites guests to celebrate the holiday season and toast to a Feliz Navidad and Nuevo Año with exciting new experiences and activations for families and friends to enjoy. By taking inspiration from the various regions throughout Mexico, this festive season highlights the cultural diversity of the country’s 32 states. The roster of activities touches on gastronomy, history, and local culture and celebrates the joyful spirit of Mexico.
“This holiday season we’re embracing our spirit of Mexican hospitality across every experience – from spa to dining – and creating more ways for guests to feel like a part of our Punta Mita family,” says John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and General Manager, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita. “Whether guests are tasting mezcal with one of our mixologists or relaxing in a sugar scrub at Apuane Spa, our Resort is ready to inspire unforgettable memories for every age group that reflect the magic of the holiday season. We invite you to join us as we celebrate the joy, flavours, and traditions that make this time of year so special.”
From tequila blending and omakase experiences for culinary enthusiasts to festive spa treatments and hat painting for families, guests of all ages can cherish merry moments throughout their time on property.
If you are reading this article anywhere other than on A Luxury Travel Blog, then the chances are that this content has been stolen without permission.
Please make a note of the web address above and contact A Luxury Travel Blog to advise them of this issue.
Thank you for your help in combatting content theft.
A culinary journey of flavours and traditions
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita invites guests for a host of culinary experiences, from Oaxaca nights and omakase dinners to festive New Year’s Eve delights.
- Taco Cart at the Shack Bar, every day from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm: Located beach side, guests can enjoy a casual authentic gastronomic experience as one would in Mexico City, complete with fresh tacos and an assortment of garnishes and sauces.
- Oysters Hour at Bahia by Richard Sandoval, every afternoon from 4:00 to 5:30 pm: Guests are invited to take a seat by the bar or relax on a comfortable swing and enjoy a selection of appetizers paired with bubbly champagne and craft cocktails.
- Tacopedia, every Wednesday at Dos Catrinas at 3:00 pm: In an immersive taco session, guests can learn how to prepare some of the Resort’s most beloved dishes alongside the culinary team. Guests will learn that beyond each tortilla-wrapped delight, there is a rich history, culture and tradition.
- Omakase Night, every Thursday at Aramara at 6:30 pm: The concept of omakase means “trust the chef,” and guests can embark on a delicious exploration of Japanese flavours and be surprised by a sushi tasting menu prepared with the day´s freshest ingredients, paired with a special sake selection.
- Pop Up Ember Night, every Friday at Shack Bar from 6:00 to 9:00 pm: A celebration of the primal cooking techniques that have been used for centuries, from succulent meats and the fresh catch of the day to woodfired pizza creating flavours to remember. Guests will experience diner by the beach like no other, with a combination of the natural beauty of the ocean and the rustic charm of charcoal and wood cooking in the casual ambience of feet in the sand under a starry sky.
- Oaxaca Night, every Saturday at Dos Catrinas at 6:00 pm: A unique and vibrant culinary experience that showcases the rich flavours and traditions of the Oaxaca region of Mexico, known for its complex and layered flavours, as well as its emphasis on fresh and seasonal sourced ingredients. Accompanied by live music, colourful decorations and a warm and welcoming atmosphere, guests can enjoy a celebration of Oaxacan culture that transports diners to the streets and markets of Oaxaca.